Sunday, October 5

"The One Where...the house gets a makeover"

This past couple of weeks we have been busy giving the house a makeover. First the hubby tiled the entryway from the garage into the house. Yesterday we had a painter come in and re-paint the entire house (minus the bedrooms). He did a great job at a very affordable price and we will be hiring him back to paint a couple of the bedrooms in the near future - once I can figure out what color scheme I want to do :) If anyone in the KC metro area needs an interior painter I would be more than happy to pass his name along to you!


Then tomorrow (Monday) we are having new carpet installed in the family room and up the stairs to the kitchen. I am looking SO forward to getting all these "projects" done around the house so I can put everything back in its place and start setting out the fall/Halloween decorations! My sister and 11 mos old nephew are coming Friday morning from WI for a long weekend so I hope to have everything back to normal around here for their visit. It is sure to be a busy week!

No comments: