

After a fun afternoon of shopping and hanging with Uncle Steve, we all arrived back home ready for naps and relaxation. Before we laid Tan Man down, Jen thought it might be fun to ask Uncle Shane if Tanner could "try" out his drumset. He agreed, so we sat Tanner on the stool, handed him the drum sticks and we all agreed we have a natural-born drummer on our hands:

I am a bit sad tonight because my little Tan Man and sister are heading back home to Wisconsin tomorrow morning :( We had a lot of fun with them this weekend and it just makes me miss them all that much more! Tanner is such a fun and happy baby and I am SO thankful to have a sister that is so good about sending pics and calling me weekly keeping me up to date. I look forward to our next visit together over the X-mas holiday!
No comments:
Post a Comment