Friday, October 10

"The One Where..."Tan Man" comes to KS"

This morning I woke up super excited. Today was the day I picked up my sister Jen and 11 mos old nephew Tanner from the airport. They got in around 10:30am & after many hugs & kisses on those chunky little cheeks, we all headed to my favorite restaurant for lunch - Sweet Tomatoes. If you like a good salad bar and yummy homeade soups this is a great place to eat. We then headed to the house to chill for the rest of the afternoon. Tanner had fun playing with all the toys Aunt Heather bought him but I think he liked the dogs the best. He kept saying "doggies" over and over and giggled everytime they gave him kisses on his hands or feet. He also found much fun in crawling up and down the stairs ALL weekend - not fun for whoever had to keep an eye on him :)



Tonight was also my monthly Game Night get-together with the neighborhood girls. Jen & I took Tanner for a walk and decided to stop by and say HI to all the girls. Tanner enjoyed "flirting" with everyone and it was nice to visit and share a beer with all the ladies.

No comments: