Friday, April 27

Pre-K Graduation

As much as I wished this day would take a little bit longer to get here, it snuck up on me & here it is! Pre-K Graduation Day!! 
 
Mason's class had their graduation ceremony this evening & it was so stinkin' cute! Everyone gathered at the daycare in their main room which was all decorated for the graduation ceremony. Then the music started to play & one by one the Pre-K class all walked in with their cute little graduation hats on. 
 
The kids took turns leading their classmates in song, their teacher Ms. Becky told some funny stories of things the kids have said over the last year & then each one was called to the front where they received their diplomas.
I had tissues in my purse just incase this Mama lost it during the ceremony but surprisingly I didn't even cry! I think I was just so happy & so proud to see my little guy standing up there making it through the first of many milestones that I maybe forgot to cry!?

After the ceremony all the parents posed for pictures with their littles...

And with best friends.....
 
 

And lastly with the Pre-K teacher - Mrs. Becky....
 
Introducing.....the Day Brook Pre-K class of 2018

After the graduation festivities we headed to our local Mexican restaurant where we met the families of my Mama Tribe for a celebratory dinner.

The countdown is on!!! In a few short months we will be off to Kindergarten! We are looking forward to a super fun summer & moving on to the next milestone!
 

No comments: