Saturday, March 31

Cell Phone Dump

Random pics from my cell phone for the month of March!

As I go through pics of my phone every month, I come across pics that Mase has taken & had no clue about. This is one of those pics. Clearly my floor needs swept!!!
My work bestie has struck again. Ms. Kenzie had these waiting for me at work one day to brighten my spirits since I have been so sad for my best friend. She is such a dear, sweet friend.
Birthday party fun at Ava Jean's swim party!

Twins :)

Fun with Snapchat :)

Beautiful sunrise on my way to work!!

Ms. Kenzie drew this anatomically correct heart with a charcoal pencil & had all our Interventional Cardiologist's that I work with sign it. SO cool & she is SO talented!!
Fiona above & Winston below. Love these wrinkly, smooshy faces!

Someone elses birthday is my benefit!! A co-workers wife had made these for their daughter's birthday & since he knows I absolutely LOVE his wifes Peanut Butter Balls he brought me 3 of them to work!! It was like it was Christmas time all over again!!!


No comments: