Stitch Fix #6 arrived today & I was SO excited to see what was inside that white & green box. Sadly, I wasn't impressed with the findings inside :(
I checked out everything & finally got around to trying everything on a few days later but was in a hurry because I had to get what I wasn't keeping in the mail the next day.
Needless to say, I didn't take any photos (which I am glad to have spared you) & only ended up keeping the mint green shirt which I wore to a graduation the next day (more on the graduation in a future post).
I don't know...lately I have gotten really frustrated & discouraged with Stitch Fix! I just feel like the items in the box never work for me & the items are a bit overpriced. I usually end up keeping one thing as to not lose my $20 fee & sometimes I don't even love that one item. I have been thinking of taking a little "break" this summer from requesting anymore packages. I am having much better luck shopping at Nordstrom Rack for 1/2 the cost of stuff that I know I am going to like & wear!
Maybe I will start up again this fall when I am in need of some cute sweaters or booties but until then you will more than likely find me shopping at Nordstrom Rack :) If you don't happen to have a NR then let me take a minute to express my condolences.
No comments:
Post a Comment