Today is my actual birthday but there wasn't much celebrating going on. Mason was still really sick so my day consisted of hanging out on the couch, snuggling with my little guy & watching every single Disney show & movie imaginable.
Having this sweet little hand resting on my arm all day long was pretty much all I could have asked for on my birthday. LOVE.
Shane ended up making me dinner which consisted of steak, corn on the cob & baked potates & bought me a birthday cake for dessert. YUM!
Mason's Motrin had kicked in & he was feeling good enough to sing Happy Birthday to Mama, smile for the camera, help me blow out candles & have a bite of cake:
The cake was a Snicker's chocolate cake & it was just as delicious as it looks in this picture:
To some of you it may sound like I had a completely boring & uneventful birthday but to me it was absolutely perfect. I got to spend the entire day snuggling with my little mister on the couch & I wouldn't have had it any other way.




No comments:
Post a Comment