Friday, February 6

Cell Phone Dump

If you follow me on Instagram then most of you will have already seen these photos but for those of you who don't then lucky for you these will be new.

I have a huge fear that I will one day lose my cell phone along with the hundreds of pics on it so every couple of weeks I upload my photos from my cell into my laptop. I usually end up posting more pics/video on Instagram than I do Facebook & a lot of my friends & family aren't on IG so in order for them to see pics of Mase & what goes on in our lives, I thought it might be fun to do a post a couple of times a month called "Cell Phone Dump" - that is if I can keep up with it :)

So here are a few of my favorites from the last couple of months:
 
 Helping hang ornaments on the Christmas tree

 
Wearing Daddy's cowboy boots

Mase & I made his daycare teacher from the infant room a "get well card" & sent her this pic & yes, he is sporting a faux-hawk :)

Mase & Mama "selfie" that we sent Daddy

Millie says: "This looks like a good place to take a nap"

Watching TV with the bullies!

Bubba loves snuggles with Mama

 Playing drums - Daddy is starting him early!

Checking out the headphones at Target

Those eyelashes - LOVE!

 Came home from work late one night & found these two asleep in the chair!

 Lunch with Uncle Steve, Aunt Meghan & Caleb

1 comment:

Desiree said...

He's getting so big!! Such a cutie!