Monday, October 6

WI Trip - Day 4

Ugh - 4:30am came way too early but that is the time I need to get up to get packed, load the car & make our way to the airport in Milwaukee. Mason slept the entire 1 1/2 hour drive & woke up just as we were filling the rental car up with gas. He really is a great little traveler both in the car & in the air!

We got checked in, made our way to the gate & I thought we had 30 minutes before we boarded the flight but I noticed they were boarding Southwest A group once I got up there so there was no time to change Mason out of his PJ's or go to the bathroom. Luckily for my it was a short flight! 

We boarded the plane, got settled in our seat & we were lucky enough to get an empty seat next to us so Mason was able to have his own seat. Once we were high enough in the air, I put his Mickey Mouse video on, gave him some pretzels, apple juice & didn't hear a peep out of him until it was time to shut the video off for landing!
Shane was waiting for us at the gate & Mason was SO excited to see his "Da-Da"! Ugh - warms my heart to see him like that :) The rest of the afternoon he wanted nothing to do with "MaMa" & clung to Daddy the rest of the day.

After getting our bags out of baggage claim we got settled into the car when I saw this:
I of course had to send this picture to my sister! I really enjoyed my visit to WI seeing family but I am SO very happy to be back in KC where it was sunny & warmer than 40 degrees!!

No comments: