After packing up our stuff, we checked out of our hotel & then met the majority of the crew for breakfast at another hidden little gem of a place called Big Horn Restaurant. We all enjoyed a great morning feast outside & hearing all about what these crazy kids did after the wedding reception. It sounded like yet another wild & crazy night! I wouldn't expect anything less from them all :)
Looks like somebody is ready for his breakfast...
After breakfast we said our goodbye's to the group but before we left town, I was told by my girlfriend Deanna that since our shopping excursion got rained out yesterday, I absolutely had to make one last stop before we left.
I give you a little piece of holiday heaven.....
The Spruce House "A Christmas Place"
This cute little place was ceiling to floor, wall to wall covered in everything Christmas! Not only was I in awe of all the sparkle, twinkle & decor (as you can tell by my reaction when I walked through the door):...but I think Mason was in a bit of shock also - he just couldn't stop staring at everything! But can you blame him? He has a Mama who absolutely LOVES Christmas so why wouldn't he??
I of course couldn't leave this cute little place without making a purchase & bringing home a few souvenir ornaments!
Thanks Deanna for sharing this hidden gem with me, for capturing this magical moment & for sharing in my love of the holiday season :) Oh & just in-case anyone was wondering.....Christmas is only 114 days away or more importantly, only 8 pay-periods away! Let that sink in for a moment!...................
After our little holiday pit-stop, we loaded into the car once more & left this cute little town behind us as we made our way to south to Aurora to visit Shane's parents. We got there early afternoon & enjoyed the rest of the day spending time with Grandpa & Grandma "Mountain"! It was much fun watching these two bond with Mason! It's just too bad they don't live closer :(






No comments:
Post a Comment