Today I met up with my dear friend Desiree & her adorable daughter Sofia as they were in town visiting family. She had texted me earlier in the week to see if Mason & I had some free-time to get together while she was here so I of course cleared my calendar just so I could see these two!
We decided to meet at Monkey Bizness at the Great Mall in Olathe so that Miss Sofia could play while the two of us visited. It is a super cute place where little kids can run & jump around on the equipment & the inflatables - just like little monkeys! I can't wait until Mason get's older so we can take him to play there.
It was so good to get to catch up with Desiree & see how much Sofia has grown! She looks SO big in this picture for just being 2 years old!
Unfortunately, it sounds like it is going to be awhile before I will get to see these two again :( They now live in PA & aren't planning on coming back to town anytime soon. Will have to continue to keep in touch via text & our blogging!Thanks D for a great visit! Hope you & little Miss have safe travels back to PA!!
No comments:
Post a Comment