Wednesday, January 16

Bully Love


This is a typical evening here at the Taylor household :)

It consists of me kickin' it on the couch watching TV with a bulldog on my right & a bulldog on my left - literally laying in my lap. These two don't leave my side, are very protective of me since I have been pregnant & LOVE their Mama!

It will definitely be interesting to see what happens with the Bullies once Baby T gets here! They are going to have to share their Mama & I have a feeling they may not like it!?

3 comments:

Sarah said...

My Jack Russell likes to snuggle like that too. He was my constant companion during the long nursing days with my first son. I'm wondering if he'll be back on my lap while I nurse this one!

JJ said...

Such a cute picture! I bet they will do great with Baby T!

Anonymous said...

Cute! My sisters dog used to sit on the back of the couch and watch my nephew sleep in his bassinet. I bet they will be very protective! :-)

Sonia O