How far along? 37 weeks - baby should weigh over 6 1/3 lbs & is more than 19 inches long
Symptoms: This week I can definitely tell my body is preparing for labor!! Baby T has started to "drop" & looks noticeably lower in my belly. With that came more pressure in my lower abdomen when I get up/walk. Braxton hicks contractions have become a lot more frequent now, are more intense, lasting longer, & getting more uncomfortable. The heartburn is better but not the reflux & getting really tired by mid-day!
Weight gain/loss: 1 lb gained - up a total of 22 lbs gained so far
Maternity clothes? yes - all the time now
Sleep: Still sleeping pretty good - getting up about 3 x's a night.
Food cravings/aversions: I have developed a serious "sweet-tooth" these past couple of weeks. Everyday around 3pm I head down to the coffee shop at work & get 2 PB cookies with milk - yum!
Movement?
All the time.
What I miss: putting on shoes with ease :)
Best moment(s) this week: getting one more week closer to my due date
What I'm looking forward to: this little guy's arrival
Next appointment: Friday, Jan 18th - weekly biophysical ultrasound, NST check as well as OB visit
Milestones: Baby T is now considered "full term," even though my due date is three
weeks away. If I go into labor now, his lungs will likely be mature
enough to fully adjust to life outside the womb.
2 comments:
So exciting!!! I'll be anxiously awaiting the BIG post in the next few weeks. =D
You're getting *so close* So glad Baby T is full term!! Best of luck with the last few weeks and labor/delivery!! Thinking of you!!
Post a Comment