1. The Last Lecture - this book was amazing and Randy Pausch's courage was incredible. This is a definite must read. It'll make you laugh and it'll make you cry, but most important, it'll make you live.
2) The Art of Racing in the Rain - is a heart-wrenching but very funny and uplifting story of family, love, loyalty, and hope. This book looks at the wonders and absurdities of human life...as only a dog could tell it. It was so good that it only took me 2 days to read it!
HT: Like the new background. Very cute. I just started reading the art of racing...I'm only a few chapters in and it is already making me examine my relationship with my Dakota pup...she is such a Daddy dog but, hopefully she knows how much I love her. Dogs are the best!
The Last Lecture ripped my heart out. :( I read it before he died, so then when he did die, I felt like I'd lost someone that I knew. Such a good book, though. So many ideas to process and ponder....
2 comments:
HT: Like the new background. Very cute.
I just started reading the art of racing...I'm only a few chapters in and it is already making me examine my relationship with my Dakota pup...she is such a Daddy dog but, hopefully she knows how much I love her. Dogs are the best!
The Last Lecture ripped my heart out. :( I read it before he died, so then when he did die, I felt like I'd lost someone that I knew. Such a good book, though. So many ideas to process and ponder....
Post a Comment