The neighborhood girls & I met at my favorite mexican restaurant: Rudy's Tenampa - which is my usual "happy hour" stop after work for a margarita with the co-workers. These girls have heard me talk about Rudy's quite often so I thought it would be perfect to stop there for dinner since it was on our way to downtown.
After we stuffed ourselves on chips, salsa & tacos we headed downtown to the Municipal Auditorium for the musical "Wicked". "Wicked" is the untold story of the witches from Wizard of Oz and what happened before Dorothy's arrival from Kansas. It was an awesome musical to watch with lots of funny one-liners, singing, dancing & an over-all great story! It made me want to run home and watch the Wizard of Oz after it was all over with.
We managed to get a picture all together in the music hall but were quickly scolded by the concierge that there were no cameras allowed - oops :)


1 comment:
Yeah for Wicked! Jordan and I went last year and I almost got tickets again for this year...I love it!
Post a Comment