Friday, July 10

Game-Night

Tonight I headed over to Erinn's house for the monthly game-night festivities. The "regulars" were of course there minus Melissa (whom we missed) and we welcomed Erinn's friend Janel to our group. I hope we didn't scare her off with our usual conversations of neighborhood gossip, husband-talk and craziness that progresses after a few alcoholic beverages :)

Erinn had an awesome new beverage for us to try called Smirnoff Tuscan Lemonade. It is pre-mixed with vodka so you just add ice, a splash of Sprite and a lemon wedge. I was on call so I could only have one, but that turned out not to be a bad thing as these were way yummy and the girls had no problem finishing off the entire bottle!

After we indulged on everyone's "snacks" that were brought we played a
game which consisted of asking all the girls "racy, adult" questions and then we had to guess which answer belonged to which person. It provided lots of laughs and interesting conversation to say the least!

Later in the evening, the boys joined us for Rockband and the battle was on. We had a fun time rocking out to all different kinds of music and taking turns on the guitar, drums and microphone. As always, it was another enjoyable and fun game-night with the girls...and boys!


Ken observing Rockband festivities with Michelle on the mic and Keri playing guitar!

The game-night ladies: Janel, Erinn, Jill, Michelle, HT and Keri

No comments: