Wednesday, August 6

"The One Where...I ask WHY?"

For some reason, this past week every little thing has annoyed me - maybe it's hormones? - or maybe it's just that there are too many villages missing an idiot?!? Regardless, here are a few of the thoughts of have pondered this week....

*WHY do elderly people line the rear-view window with stuffed animals and bobble-heads? I just don't get it! Do they seriously think it is "cute"? Personally, I think it is quite distracting and somewhat disturbing!

*WHY is it when I park out in the middle of nowhere to purposely avoid being "door-dinged" by someone, it never fails to see that upon my return another car has parked right next to me!? Can they not park in the 50+ other vacant spots around my vehicle?

*WHY when people are talking do they say 'supposebly' instead of 'supposedly' or 'drawl' instead of 'draw'? Oh and my favorite - 'ax' instead of 'ask'?

*WHY do drivers speed up when they know that the lane is ending up ahead in bumper to bumper traffic and they expect someone to let them in at the last minute!?! You know what I say to these idiots? "Hell to the NO you aren't cutting in front of me!" and laugh when everyone else doesn't let them into the lane!

*WHY is it that people who can't smoke in restaurants end up smoking outside right in front of the doorway so you end up walking through a cloud of smoke anyway?

*WHY do people ride your ass and then speed around you only to meet up with you at the red light ahead?!? All I can say is YOU WIN buddy - good for you!!!

*WHY is it when you have extra money to spend you can't find anything to buy at the store but the week you are broke you find lots of stuff to spend money on?!?

*WHY do people honk their horn at you the nano-second the light changes to green? Can't they see I have a big vehicle? It takes a minute to get that beast going for gosh sakes!

*sigh* I could keep going on and on but I will save you from all the babbling! Hopefully next week is a much less irritating one :) I will be working at the South location all next week so less travel time in the car and less time actually working - woo hoo! Please feel free to share your "WHY's" or pet peeves if you got 'em - I know you all can come up with a few :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why do neighbors have to call the cops when the bass is too loud, it is a Friday night we were suppose to be partying.

Good to see you last night!
Mel