We drove over to my girlfriend Leann's house & her & her daughter were going to be joining us in our fun evening. Leann had ran to go get the kiddos & the Mama's something to eat so while she was gone we waited outside for her & took a few pics...
Disney's Dance Party LIVE :)
Mason & Olivia were SO excited after we told them where we were going! We arrived to the Midland Theatre, found our awesome seats & soon the show began.
The show was hosted by DJ’s named D and J & they narrated the show as well as played tons of songs! Our little ones were up on their feet dancing & singing the entire show! At one point I caught myself singing along to all the theme songs to all the shows & as I looked over I busted Leann singing them also :)
Mason & Olivia were bouncing up & down nearly the whole time & doing everything the DJ's instructed them too! Characters like Mickey & the Roadster Racers, Puppy Dog Pals, Muppet Babies, Sofia the First, Vamparina & many others were there, confetti, “snow” & bubbles fell onto the audience from the ceiling during the show & there were so many dance numbers with awesome light effects going on all around us.
The show ran for an hour 15 minutes with a short intermission, which ended up being the perfect amount of time for the kiddos & their attention spans.
(The littles doing "Mickey Ears")
These two had a blast as did their Mama's! I'm so glad I ended up surprising Mase & taking him to the show! Seeing the excitement & joy on his face was priceless.




No comments:
Post a Comment