Wednesday, November 30

Paw Patrol LIVE!

Mason LOVES Paw Patrol. The first thing he wants to do when he wakes up is watch the cartoon & again before bed. He is obsessed with the little dog Chase on there so when I saw Paw Patrol LIVE was going to be going on tour I knew I had to get tickets.

I had asked my Mama Tribe if they wanted to all take the littles to it together & they all said yes. So we all agreed to take the day off of work & make a fun day of it. I had purchased the tickets back in June & at the time it seemed like 5 months was a long time to wait but the day suddenly came & here we are!

Sadly my one Mommy friend was unable to go due to a work conflict so Dana & I ended up taking her little girl with us. We didn't tell the kids what we were doing so when Mason's little besties showed up at the house at 8am this morning he was so confused. He thought he was getting ready for school but little did he know we were going to Paw Patrol LIVE!!

The day before I had made personalized t-shirts for them with their favorite pup on the front & a big paw on the back! I ordered the decals off of Etsy & bought the t-shirts at Walmart. They turned out SO cute & the kids LOVED them!

Cheeeeese :)

We piled the kiddos in the car & told them where we were going! They really didn't understand what was going on other than they were all taking a fun car-ride together somewhere!
When we got there the place was crazy! There were kids everywhere & the energy level of our little ones was off the charts! We finally got to our seats & once we got settled in my Mommy friend Dana went to go get the kids some snacks. They each got a lemonade in a souvenir water bottle & a bag of popcorn with a souvenir fire hat.

You would not believe how much those two items cost!!! The lemonade was $15 & the popcorn was $20. She spent over $100 on lemonade & popcorn - CRAZY!!!! The kids loved their snacks during the show so I guess it was worth it but geez!

The show ended up being super cute & the kids watched the entire thing without making a peep.
 

 
At the end they had a dance party & the kids got up & were dancing all over the place with the characters! So fun & super cute to see them having so much fun!
Before we left we got a cute pic of all of us & then made the road-trip back home! It was a super fun day & the kids had a blast!


No comments: