Saturday, November 14

Mommies Night Out

Tonight I met my Mommy friends out for a much needed girls night out! I first met my Mama Bestie Jen out for dinner. We bellied up to the bar at RA, ordered some amazing sushi, drank wine & these mommies spent some quality time together catching up!
After dinner, we headed over to Thirsty Palette where we met my mommy friends from Mason's daycare. We started our girls night out together by all painting a "masterpiece" :)
 

After a fun couple of hours of getting our "paint on", the majority of us decided to continue the evening so we headed over to the dance bar we went to the last time we all went out. We were there fairly early so we grabbed a table, a cocktail & sat there swapping Mommy stories, funny & serious girl-talk. Once the music started we were on the dance floor until 1am.
A good time was definitely had by all. But unfortunately I had forgotten that even though I am out late that doesn't mean my kid is going to sleep in late. That little stinker was up at 5:30am. Ugh - this quote pretty much sums it up...

No comments: