Friday, October 30

Halloween Party & Pumpkin Carving

It is the day before Halloween & that means class party at daycare & pumpkin carving before bed :)

Mason's class party was today & we had signed up to bring fruit & something sweet! So like any good Mama the day before a class party I referred to Pinterest & found these cute ideas! For our fruit I peeled Halo oranges, cut up some grapes & sliced strawberries to make a pumpkin face!
For something sweet I made these super cute ghost graveyard pudding cups. I took chocolate pudding cups, peeled the lids off, crushed up some Oreos for the dirt, used ghost Peeps & crème marshmallow oranges & ta da:

And this little cutie dressed up as Mickey Mouse this year:
A big thanks to my Mom for making his shorts with a cute mouse tail & his shoe covers! The shirt & black leggings are from Old Navy with plain white knit gloves. I sewed mouse ears onto a black knit hat & painted his cute little nose black also. Mason absolutely LOVED being Mickey Mouse & had SO much fun at his Halloween party with his friends.

Here he is at daycare with his best buddies: Greyson (superhero) & Dalton (Rambo):
Later that evening I picked up Mase after work & once we got home & settled we brought our pumpkins in from outside & set up to do some carving! Mase was too little to carve pumpkins last year so I was super excited to be able to start this yearly tradition with him this year!

We had three pumpkins - one for each of us - but Daddy was being a party-pooper & just wanted to "watch" so we ended up carving only two!
 Mama's pumpkin & Mason's Mickey Mouse pumpkin

 HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

No comments: