Wednesday, May 20

Mini Truck

Shane has been wanting to get Mason one of those mini battery operated trucks for quite some time now but I asked him to hold off until Christmas. Not only do I think Mase is just to little yet to drive one of those trucks, but I also had visions of the truck parked in the living room next to the tree with a big red bow around it & Mase seeing it Christmas morning & squealing with delight. 

Well...my husband quickly squashed my little visions this weekend when he came home with this:
 

Which is the EXACT same version as Shane's truck...only much smaller:
Instead of waking up Christmas morning to find it under the tree, he woke up on May 20th to find it parked in the garage next to Daddy's truck:

It nearly killed him having to wait all day for that thing to charge but finally later that evening he got to take it for a spin...with Bubba as his passenger:
Thank goodness we live in a cul-de-sac with hardly any traffic because this Mama was a nervous wreck watching him drive that thing down the street not knowing what he was doing. He got the hang of it pretty quickly & managed not to hit any cars or tip it over....yet!!!

I am sure there will be many hours spent this summer cruising around the new hood in his new ride!!

No comments: