Saturday, March 21

Girl's Night Out

About 8 months ago Maroon 5 tickets went on sale & since I had LOVED seeing them with Train a couple of years ago I was excited to get tickets & get to see them again! 

My friend Jilly was supposed to join me last time but ended up getting sick so she was unable to go :( SO as a surprise I ended up buying her a ticket to this concert for both her Christmas AND Birthday present & she was SO excited when I gave it to her.

I picked up Jilly from her house & we headed downtown to the P&L district to grab dinner & some drinks. It was super crowded down there but we ended up finding a couple of seats at The Flying Saucer & ordered burgers & a beer before the concert. 

After some much needed catching up, food & a beverage we headed into the Sprint Center to find our seats & join my friend Lori & her daughter.
The group Magic! opened up for Maroon 5 & they sing that popular song "Rude" which I really like. Surprisingly their whole act was really good & we all enjoyed the "island flare" sound that they played.
Next up was Maroon 5 & their opening act did not disappoint! They played for 2 1/2 hours straight & us 4 girls stood the whole time singing & dancing our little butt's off!

 
By the end of the show we were hot, sweaty & could barely talk! Had SO much fun with these girls & enjoyed the MUCH needed Girls Night Out!


No comments: