I decided to try out a new dip recipe & it seemed to be a hit with all the girls. It was called Greek Dip & I served it with pita chips. Must have been good as there was hardly any left by the end of the night. It was a layered dip consisting of chive/onion cream cheese, hummus, tomatoes, cucumbers, red onion, feta cheese & kalamata olives. I will put the recipe below if anyone is interested.
The girls called it a night around 11pm as many of us had to get up early the next morning. As usual, it was nice to catch up with these wonderful ladies & I am looking forward to seeing them again in March when it is my turn to host this monthly event.
Greek Dip recipe:
1 tub chive & onion Philadelphia cream cheese
1 container Sabara original hummus
2 med tomatoes, diced fine
1 cucumber, diced fine
1/2 cup red onion, diced fine
4 oz container crumbled feta cheese
jar of Kalamata olives, diced
artichoke hearts, diced (optional)
Serve with pita chips & enjoy :)
No comments:
Post a Comment