Friday, September 19

"The One With...An Update"

I have been getting a bunch of emails from my "peeps" wondering if I survived vacation since I haven't gotten anything up on my blog lately! Wow - it's nice to know y'all really do read it :)

We made it back late Monday night and I have been working on a vacation update all week. I will have it posted Saturday along with some pics! We had a great time but are glad to be back to reality. Vegas was fun and glamorous but very expensive!

This week I have been super busy with something going on each night - as usual. I had 2 different get-togethers with the girls for margaritas & catching up and I hosted a jewelry party on Wed evening. Sometimes I feel like my life is like a roller coaster and I just want to stop and get off for a minute :) This weekend we have NO plans other than doing some painting around the house so it will be nice to not have to go anywhere.

So check back Saturday and thanks to all who have been checking in!
Hugs...

No comments: